Featured FREE Resource:

The Story of Cigarettes

Want to hear my story?

I am Peter Stuyvesant
I have 2 friends, Benson & Hedges
I came from the city of Marlboro
In the Salem high country
I always carry a Mild Seven
I rode on a White Horse
Going to Kingsway in Kent
It was Lucky Strike I fell in love
With the daughter of Master Duke
Her name was YSL
We got married by Perillys, the priest
We checked in at the house of Dunhill
And book into room number 555
I laid her on the bed made of Gold Leaf
I played with her two Matterhorns
When I poked in my Rothmans King Size
She cried, "You are a Rough Rider"
You a riding like a mad Camel
When I asked her if she satisfied,
She answered, "I want More"

mukajail

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © . My Mind, My Mine - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger