Featured FREE Resource:

The 666 mistery of a couple part two

Gift Present:
6 weeks My Dear, I hope U like this ring

6 months I buy this painting, looks match in a living room

6 years This is the money, buy yourself


Telephone:

6 weeks Baby, some body wanna talk with U

6 months Hmm... This is for U

6 years Pick up the phone!!


Cooking:

6 week I’m not realize how delicious it is

6 months : What are we are eating tonight?

6 years : My GOD, This again and again


New clothes
6 week My dear, you like an angel

6 months Are you buying clothes again
6 years How much you spend money for that


Vacation Planning

6 week How about we are going travel to Europe honey
6 months To New York use a bus, don’t take a plane

6 years Going traveling? You only spend much money


TV

6 week Baby, what we are watching tonight?

6 months In a moment, it’s a good movie here

6 years Don’t turn a channel would you, don’t like me get happy?

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © . My Mind, My Mine - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger