Featured FREE Resource:

Free Magazine: Student Group Tour Magazine

I this post, I like to give you a free magazine publication

Primary Category: Education
Publisher: Group Tour Media

Student Group Tour Magazine is a publication for individuals, educators and organizations actively planning trips for student groups. Every issue contains information focusing on student oriented destinations, itineraries, travel trends, and information covering all aspects of student travel. With the regional breakdown, articles and advertisements are placed within their respective section of the magazine for easy reference.

I really hope this publication is useful for you. See and grab entire magazine here >>

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © . My Mind, My Mine - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger