Featured FREE Resource:

Update !! 1001 Books You Must Read Before You Die

As my post about 1001 books you must read! I make a special post about that.

If you’re a fan of the 1001 Books You Must Read Before You Die list, you’ve come Arukiyomi’s 1001 Books spreadsheet The spreadsheet has just been released in its fourth. Read on…

Version 4 is packed full of new features and it blows anything released before out of the water. See the feature list and if that doesn’t grab you, check out a few screenshots. If you’re still not convinced, there are four screencasts too. FAQs are also available. If you’ve downloaded it and have some questions, this is the place to ask them or see answers already posted.

Visit the sites here >>

You can download the new version for FREE ! or give some DONATE or you can buy either.


2 Comment:

  1. wow... I've just seen this post. Thanks so much for linking to my site at the time!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © . My Mind, My Mine - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger