Featured FREE Resource:

Download Wine Tasting Kit


Have you ever been to a wine tasting party where the whole experience was fun, but left you somewhat unsatisfied?

That was my experience with the first few parties I attended while I was learning about wine.

Even though the hosts had tasting sheets and were fairly organized, it still left me wanting more.

I had high hopes for the parties because I was interested in learning more about wine and discovering what I did and didn't like. And what better way to learn than in a fun atmosphere among friends.

While the social aspect of the parties was great, I don't think my wine knowledge or appreciation benefited.

In setting out to determine what would have made the tastings more beneficial I discovered the key mistake that most hosts do that make it almost impossible to really benefit your wine skills.

No doubt about it, do what I recommend and it will skyrocket your learning curve. You will gain a feel for even the most subtle differences among the varietals.

They say that practice makes perfect, but that is not necessarily true. Perfect practice makes perfect. In other words, if you want to really learn about wine, then make sure your practice is designed to give you the most benefit.


"My son loved it! I purchased 5 bottles of wine, a unique 5 bottle wine holder, and the wine tasting kit with everything you sent me. It was so perfect... your service was unique, fit what I needed, and my budget too. This would also be a great idea for someone that's just moved into a new home, a wedding gift, birthday gift, or just a neighborhood get-together. I'm glad I found you online. You saved the day!"

- Kathy Harrigan

Some Key Features of the Wine Tasting Kit:

My method for the fastest way to learn the characteristics of the different types of wine.
Step by step instructions from start to finish
Tasting sheets with quick tips for wine beginners
Contest instructions and printable forms for creating excitement and participation
Multiple theme suggestions for a variety of objectives and wine skill levels
Invitation wording to copy and paste and save time preparing for the event
A method to encourage others to hold tastings as well

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © . My Mind, My Mine - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger