Featured FREE Resource:

Michael Davis - Street Gang : The Complete History of Sesame Street on .epub

One of the favorite stories I've heard my parents tell is about how, on the morning of their wedding, the whole crew of bridesmaids, groomsmen --- even the groom himself --- nearly missed getting to the church on time because they were so transfixed by a hip new television show they were watching in my dad's hotel room. That program? “Sesame Street.” When I was younger, having been raised on a steady diet of “Sesame Street” and its offspring, the idea of a bunch of grownups sitting around watching a kids' show seemed bizarrely funny to me. 

In the historical and pop cultural context explained by Michael Davis in STREET GANG, however, the behavior of my parents' wedding party makes a whole lot more sense.

DOWNLOAD on epub Here >>

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © . My Mind, My Mine - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger